Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Trying to get a good Christmas picture with two kids and two dogs is impossible...

Attempting the Christmas Card Photos, 2009: We had a LOT of great pictures of Ellie, a LOT of great pictures of Quincy, and some really good pictures of Cosmo and Otis....but not one single picture with all four of them looking good at the same time. It was fun trying, though!
Holding up their new ornaments that they picked out this year....a frog in a life-preserver??? I don't quite understand that one as an ornament, but Ellie LOVES it!
This is a futile attempt by me to keep both dogs (and two three-year-olds) focused so Tim could snap a photo---without me in it. Yes, I am wearing my pyjamas.

Cosmo didn't make the actual Christmas card this year...but this a fabulous photo of him (just not of Ellie and Quincy!).