Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quincy's 4th Birthday!


Quincy wanted a camera for her birthday ---"just like Ellie's".  Did I mention that they have to have everything this same?

And she wanted some dress-up clothes.....


...and she is finally able to wear her "4" shirt...something Ellie has been able to do for the last six months!

Her cake this year was a lady-bug.  Yes, I made it (and I used fondant for this first time---it was actually easier than I thought it would be!).

Opening her gift from Uncle's Mike and Eric.....
.....which could not have been more perfect!   This dress is her favorite gift of all!


After the cake all the girls played dress-up with all the pretty new outfits.


Now that Quincy is 4, she gets a whole vitamin rather than a half.  My baby's growing up....and getting sick again as evidenced by the photo above. 
Posted by Picasa