Friday, December 28, 2012

'Tis the Season, Part 3 (Santa's in the house...)


 (I love the photo above of Matt in the background)
I'm not really sure how it happened, but somehow we agreed to host a get-together with some of our friends where Santa showed up.  Santa's visit, while greatly LOVED by the kids, opened up a lot of (totally good and justified) questions that neither Tim nor myself knew how, nor really wanted, to explain.  But at least the girls had a great (!) time and I got some great photos out of it (that they will sooo appreciate when they are grown).


The girls had a private reading with Santa of The Night Before Christmas. 







The photo above is of my friend's, Julie, youngest daughter, Remi.  Now that is a photo that will make her laugh when she grows up!


I tried to get the dogs in a photo---at least one out of two made it in!


She believes---with all her heart.