Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random November Photos, Part 4


Over Thanksgiving Break, Judy came in to town and stayed the weekend.  We all stayed up way too late talking....but conversation was just too good to waste time sleeping.  We ended up doing a lot over the weekend but like a complete goof I didn't take my camera anywhere with me the whole weekend (like on the SIX mile bike ride we went on with the girls---they rode and we walked the dogs alongside them).  I felt those miles the next day...Judy was just fine. 
The day after Thanksgiving we took the girls ice skating for the first (and, if Quincy has her way, the last) time.  I don't think Tim has ever been skating and I haven't been since my early twenties.  Thankfully Bill's two sons, Ryan and Patrick, are ridiculously coordinated and made it so the girls could actually get out on the ice without having to physically support their parents.


Brother Bill showing the girls what it's supposed to be like....


Ryan texting (???) and skating at the same time.  I have totally forgotten what it's like to be young and not worried about breaking a hip.


The girls completely adored Bill's kids....who wouldn't?
Would you believe Tim is 44????
After we left the rink, we went to get our Christmas tree.  What a great day....