Thursday, April 8, 2010

Monkey Bars

The other day we went to a park that we haven't visited since winter began last November. This park has monkey bars, where as the park that we typically go to doesn't have them. After swinging on the swings for a while, the girls ran down to the section of the park that has the monkey bars. Ellie immediately grabbed hold of the first bar and made it all the way to the other end without falling! I have no idea where she learned this since she was too little to do this the last time we were at this playground. After she completed it and I picked my jaw up off the ground I thought, "Where is my camera?". And then I remembered my new, super-smart phone. And then I remembered the video-thing on my new, super-smart phone. I love that phone.

Quincy is still working on mastering them.... :)